Download: S4A for Windows
Installing the Firmware into your Arduino
This firmware is a piece of software you need to install into your Arduino board to be able to communicate with it from S4A.
- Download our firmware from here
- Connect your Arduino board to a USB port in your computer
- Open the firmware file (S4AFirmware16.ino) from the Arduino environment
- In the Tools menu, select the board version and the serial port where the board is connected
- Load the firmware into your board through File > Upload